We’re located in Beachwood, Ohio
3690 Orange Place Drive, Suite 300
Beachwood, OH 44122
Click here to download Patient forms.
Tips for Insuring a Smooth Check-In for Your Appointment
- Please arrive on time. If you are new to the office, or have not come to the office in over a year, please arrive early to complete and/or update information. Just as a reminder, a late arrival might necessitate the need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID. We must make a copy of the latter, so having the physical card is critical.
- Please be prepared to pay your co-pay and any balances you may have on your account.
- Please fill out all information in its entirety. While this certainly can be a nuisance, it is essential for insuring proper billing of your insurance carrier.
- Please bring a list of all of your medications and a list of all of your medication allergies. Please make sure this information is shared with the medical assistant at the time of check-in.
- If you are having a procedure performed, please, arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please take advantage of the forms located on our website, which can be printed and filled out, then brought to your appointment.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact our office within 24 hours to let us know. A $20 no-show fee will be assessed when an appointment is not canceled prior to your appointment. Please avoid this charge by calling in advance to cancel an appointment you will not be able to keep. As a reminder, when you call to schedule your appointment, take the time to jot the date and time down, placing the information in a safe place to avoid forgetting your appointment.
We hope you find these tips helpful. We look forward to seeing you.