Our Mission Statement
1. To provide quality, compassionate, holistic dermatologic care.
2. To provide a “safe space”to discuss your dermatologic concerns.
3. To educate our patient, informing him/her of available options, to help promote a positive outcome.
4. To take a team approach to dermatologic care, allowing the patient to decide the ideal healthcare option for him/her/them.
5. To have respect for one another…our provider(s), healthcare team, and patients, all respectfully collaborating to help foster positive outcomes.
6. To endeavor to foster open, two way communication, to meet the reasonable needs of our patients.
Faith Durden, M.D.,
Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Faith Durden and the staff of Western Reserve Dermatology are here to assist you with developing and maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. Whether you need general dermatology, dermatologic care for your family, a hair specialist, or are interested in cosmetic dermatology, we are here to assist you to help you meet your goals. Dr. Durden is a diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology and is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is also a member of the North American Hair Research Society, the National Psoriasis Foundation, National Medical Association and a member of The Skin of Color Society. She is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Case Medical School, and has been in practice in Northeast Ohio for over 20 years. Dr. Durden is supported by an impressive group of individuals who are dedicated to delivering quality care with warmth and compassion. Their goal is not only to help assist the doctor, but to assist the patient navigate his/her health care experience.