We’re located in Beachwood, Ohio
24100 Chagrin Blvd, Set 400,
Beachwood, Ohio, 44122
Tips for Insuring a Smooth Check-In for Your Appointment
PLEASE READ-COVID-19 PANDEMIC REVISIONS
- Please make sure to come to our Chagrin Blvd office. Please arrive on time. If you are new to the office, or have not come to the office in over a year, please arrive early to complete and/or update information. Just as a reminder, a late arrival might necessitate the need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID. We must make a copy of the former, so having the physical card is critical.
- All patient balances must be paid prior to being seen, including copays and balances. For persons having unmet deductibles, 75% of the service costs are required at the time of the visit. A statement for the balance will be sent to the address on file, reflecting the amount paid at the time of the visit, and any remaining balance. Outstanding balances are due within 45 days from the date of service. If you have not received a bill within 30 days from the date of service, please call the office at 216/378-1880.
- Please fill out all information in its entirety. While this certainly can be a nuisance, it is essential for insuring proper billing of your insurance carrier.
- Please bring a list of all of your medications and a list of all of your medication allergies. Please be prepared to enter your medications electronically via our secure kiosk.
- If you are having a procedure performed, please, arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
- To help safeguard your heath and well-being, the checkin process will now be performed while you wait in the comfort of your own vehicle. Upon arrival, please call the office to begin the check-in process. This allows you to bypass the waiting room, and go right into the exam room, in most cases, after verification of insurance. We have reduced the number of patients seen each day, to prevent person to person exposure.We have made our office as “touch-less” as possible. We offer hand sanitizer, and although a small gesture, upon departure, we will offer you a paper towel or a plastic sheet, upon request, to prevent having to touch any public surfaces in our suite, or in the building.
We are also seeing fewer patients in the office each day to allow time to sanitize each room, including the exam table and exam room chairs, between each patient.
Thank you for understanding the need to have only the patient in the suite, unless the patient is in need of assistance, or is a minor.
Western Reserve Dermatology Center Center requires at least 24 hours advance notice of appointment cancellation, to allow time to fill the open vacancy. Failure to cancel an appointment within 24 hours, or failure to show for an appointment, will result in a charge of $40.
Please avoid this charge by calling at least 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment, or cancel via your email or text message reminder. As a reminder, when you call to schedule your appointment, take the time to jot the date and time down, placing the information in a safe place to avoid forgetting your appointment.
We hope you find these tips both helpful, and reassuring. Your health and well-being is our primary concern. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We strive to get it right. However, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, please reach out to us and let us know. We endeavor to foster open communication: We want our patients, who have entrusted us with their care, to know they are part of our team as well. Everyone has a voice, and we want to hear that voice.